Eco™ Start to Finish philosophy:
Eco™ cat litter starts its life cycle locally at farms near our Midwest facility. Our farm partners practice a sustainable farming method called conservation tillage to promote climate and soil health. A major government funded study shows conservation tillage reduces diesel fuel use and associated carbon dioxide farming emissions by 69%. Biodegradable litter and recyclable packaging complete a life cycle that is gentler on the planet.
About this formula:
Eco™ is an all-natural, farm-to-box, eco-friendly, and biodegradable litter made with no-till soft red wheat and perennial rye. A natural odor stopper neutralizes odors and does not contain chemicals or added fragrances. Nature Clump™ stops odors in its tracks by quickly forming a hard clump that is easy to scoop, easy to clean and requires no scraping. Eco™ contains no chemicals or added fragrances, making it a safe and healthy cat litter for your furry friend and the environment.
- LOCALLY SOURCED & SUSTAINABLY FARMED - Eco is sourced 5-100 miles from our Midwest facility. Our farmers practice sustainable farming with no-till practices that promote climate & soil health.
- ECO START TO FINISH - Made with natural, biodegradable ingredients and recyclable packaging, ECO is good for your furry friend and the environment.
- NATURE CLUMP, NATURAL ODOR STOPPER - Quickly forms a hard clump that does not compromise on performance. Easy to scoop, easy to clean, and no scraping! Soft red wheat & perennial rye stop odors in its tracks.
- AWARD WINNING: Winner of the 2022 Pet Business industry recognition award.
- STAYS CLEAN AND DRY: Remains a super clean litter box throughout use.
- 99.9% DUST FREE: No dusty clouds.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Satisfaction or your money back.
A closer look:
- 16.5 lb bag
- Made in USA
For additional suggestions and help, visit our Litter Learning Center, or contact us - we would love to hear from you!