Cleaner Paws = Cleaner Home®
BoxiePro is the first litter to clean itself of unseen waste matter, making your home a safer place for you and your family. Our probiotics eat animal waste, consistently helping to deep clean litter of contaminants left behind in the litter box after scooping, so your cat won't track them to kitchen counters, beds and other areas of the home.
BoxiePro probiotics also inhibit odors caused by bacteria, helping to keep your home odor free. Together, these two features keep your cat and home environment clean and fresh 24/7.
- Reduces tracking of waste in the home
- Eliminates odors caused by bacteria
- Cleaner cat and home environment
- Natural probiotic formula
- Instant Flat Top™ clumps
- Scoops easily, stays clean
- 99.9% dust free
- Resists tracking
Don't just scoop™
BoxiePro addresses a concern in the back of every cat lover’s mind - what does a cat track out of the litter box? As our newest litter offering, BoxiePro assures you will have the cleanest litter box experience by preventing unseen waste and odors in the litter box from being tracked throughout the home.
How do we do it? We use natural probiotics! By controlling what is in your litter box, we help keep your home safer and more hygienic for your family.
Are you ready to level-up your litter? Don’t just scoop - BoxiePro keeps your litter box cleaner than scooping alone.
Flat Top™ Litter
BoxiePro litter includes all the great benefits of Boxiecat’s classic formulas. Hard Flat Top™ clumps form instantly on the top of the litter box, rather than soaking to the bottom, making it easy to scoop and keeping the litter box ultra-clean throughout use. BoxiePro achieves incredibly low dust levels with an advanced dust suppression process. It eliminates ammonia odors and is hypoallergenic.
BoxiePro litter is soft on cat’s paws and resists tracking. Because BoxiePro stays so clean and forms smaller and lighter clumps, it is also longer lasting. One 16-pound bag lasts one cat approximately one month. It is perfect for single and multiple cats and all litter box types. Cats take to BoxiePro right away, and it helps attract cats to use the litter box.
BoxiePro litter is ideal for pet parents who recognize the effectiveness of clay but want a healthier and better performing option. Veterinarian approved and winner of the 2018 Pet Business Industry Recognition Award, BoxiePro litter quality makes a noticeable difference. BoxiePro litter is made in the U.S.A.
Think outside the litter box™
|Average duration of use for 2 cats||1 month|
- Fill a clean litter box with 3 inches of litter, scoop daily.
- For best odor control and clumps, maintain 3 inches of litter.
- Replace all used litter with fresh litter once a month.
- Dispose in trash, do not flush down toilets or drains.
Number of litter boxes & cleaning:
- Veterinarians recommend one litter box per cat plus one (for example, for 2 cats, use 3 boxes) as well as scooping twice per day. This can prevent overuse of any of the boxes, and keep the boxes clean and fresh.
- For larger cats or cats with more frequent urination, more litter and additional cleaning may be necessary.
- Some of tracking is cat dependent (if a cat kicks or jumps from the box). To prevent tracking, use a high sided litter box, or a top entry litter box.
- Litter mats can also help trap particles before they can track beyond the litter box area.
- Placing the litter box in a location where cats do not have to jump out of the box can avoid unnecessary tracking.
For additional suggestions and help, visit our Litter Learning Center, or contact us - we would love to hear from you!
- Clump and Dust Demo Video
All our litter products clump like a charm!
- Flat top™ clumps don't soak to the bottom and stick
- Leaves your litter box cleaner and better smelling
- Easier to scoop
All our litter products have ultra-low dust!
- No dust clouds when you pour
- Healthy and good for cat and human allergies
- No dust accumulating in your home