- Coming Soon!
Light But Mighty™ philosophy:
Boxiecat Air™ litter is light on what you don’t want but mighty on what you need because we believe you should experience lightweight litter without compromising on performance. AirTight™ clumps lock in odors, scoop easily, and don’t crumble. Enjoy a super clean litter box while saying goodbye to weight, odors, and dust. Boxiecat Air™ is plant based, renewable, biodegradable, sustainable, and USA sourced.
About this formula:
This is Boxiecat’s pure, scent-free, lightweight litter. That’s it!
- 60% LIGHTER THAN CLAY: Easy to lift and pour.
- PLANT BASED: Air™is renewable, sustainable, USA sourced, and made without clay.
- AIR TIGHT™ CLUMPS: Locks in odors, scoops easily, and non-stick for easy removal.
- STAYS CLEAN AND DRY: Enjoy a super clean litter box throughout use.
- 99.9% DUST FREE: No dust clouds.
- Fill a clean litter box with 3-4 inches of litter, scoop daily.
- For best odor control and clumps, maintain 3-4 inches of litter.
- Replace all used litter with fresh litter once a month.
- Dispose in trash, do not flush down toilets or drains.
Number of litter boxes & cleaning:
- Veterinarians recommend one litter box per cat plus one (for example, for 2 cats, use 3 boxes) as well as scooping twice per day. This can prevent overuse of any of the boxes, and keep the boxes clean and fresh.
- For larger cats or cats with more frequent urination, more litter and additional cleaning may be necessary.
- Some of tracking is cat dependent (if a cat kicks or jumps from the box). To prevent tracking, use a high sided litter box, or a top entry litter box.
- Litter mats can also help trap particles before they can track beyond the litter box area.
- Placing the litter box in a location where cats do not have to jump out of the box can avoid unnecessary tracking.
For additional suggestions and help, visit our Litter Learning Center, or contact us - we would love to hear from you!