- Free shipping on all U.S. orders of this product!
Veterinarian recommended and winner of the Cat Fancy Editors’ Choice Award, Boxiecat litter quality makes a noticeable difference.
Boxiecat Extra Strength stops odors before they start using probiotics. Its game-changing technology offers a 100% natural solution for those who need extra odor control. This scent-free formula is perfect for odor producing cats, small spaces, and heavy litter use. It is also the first litter designed to tackle increased odors due to a high protein diet.
- Natural probiotic odor control
- Stops odors before they start
- Instant Flat Top™ clumps
- Scoops easily, stays ultra clean
- Like a new bag after every scoop™
- 99.9% dust-free
- Resists tracking
- Ideal for cats on a high protein diet™
- For single and multiple cats
- Cats love it™
A Closer Look
Bacteria is a primary cause of litter box odors. Boxiecat Extra Strength is the first cat litter to eliminate odors caused by bacteria. Stop annoying litter box odors before they start with the power of probiotics!
It is also ideal for cats on a high protein diet. Increased proteins in food create a litter box environment where odors flourish. Boxiecat Extra Strength litter inhibits increased odors due to high protein diets.
Flat Top™ Litter
Boxiecat Extra Strength includes all the great benefits of Boxiecat’s classic litter formula. Hard Flat Top™ clumps form instantly on the top of the litter box, rather than soaking to the bottom, making it easy to scoop and keeping the litter box ultra-clean throughout use. Boxiecat achieves incredibly low dust levels with an advanced dust suppression process. It eliminates ammonia odors and is also hypoallergenic.
Boxiecat litter is soft on cat’s paws and resists tracking. Because Boxiecat stays so clean and forms smaller and lighter clumps, it is also longer lasting. One 16-pound bag lasts one cat approximately one month. It is perfect for single and multiple cats and all litter box types. Cats take to Boxiecat right away, and it helps attract cats to use the litter box.
Boxiecat litter is ideal for pet parents who recognize the effectiveness of clay but want a healthier and better performing option. Boxiecat litter is made in the U.S.A.
|Average duration of use for 1 cat||1 month|
- Fill a clean litter box with 3 inches of litter, scoop daily.
- For best odor control and clumps, maintain 3 inches of litter.
- Replace all used litter with fresh litter once a month.
- Dispose in trash, do not flush down toilets or drains.
Number of litter boxes & cleaning:
- Veterinarians recommend one litter box per cat plus one (for example, for 2 cats, use 3 boxes) as well as scooping twice per day. This can prevent overuse of any of the boxes, and keep the boxes clean and fresh.
- For larger cats or cats with more frequent urination, more litter and additional cleaning may be necessary.
- Some of tracking is cat dependent (if a cat kicks or jumps from the box). To prevent tracking, use a high sided litter box, or a top entry litter box.
- Litter mats can also help trap particles before they can track beyond the litter box area.
- Placing the litter box in a location where cats do not have to jump out of the box can avoid unnecessary tracking.
For additional suggestions and help, visit our Litter Learning Center, or contact us - we would love to hear from you!
- Clump and Dust Demo Video
All our litter products clump like a charm!
- Flat top™ clumps don't soak to the bottom and stick
- Leaves your litter box cleaner and better smelling
- Easier to scoop
All our litter products have ultra-low dust!
- No dust clouds when you pour
- Healthy and good for cat and human allergies
- No dust accumulating in your home