Please note: we are currently only selling the 16 lb version of this product on our site, please click "Where to buy" above to find retailers selling this 28 lb bag.
Veterinarian recommended and winner of the Cat Fancy Editors’ Choice Award, Boxiecat litter quality makes a noticeable difference.
Unlike other scented litters, Boxiecat Gently Scented is not just pleasing to humans, but is also cat friendly. Veterinarian-developed, its scent is safe and preferred by cats, and has natural ingredients that are calming for cats. It’s called Boxiecat Calm™ and is moisture activated. It’s an alternative to other scented litter products which can be overpowering for cats’ sensitive sense of smell.
- Gentle cat-preferred scent
- Instant Flat top™ clumps
- Scoops easily, stays ultra clean
- Like a new bag after every scoop™
- Eliminates ammonia odors
- 99.9% dust-free
- Resists tracking
- Longer lasting
- For single and multiple cats
- Cats love it™
Flat Top™ Litter
Boxiecat Gently Scented includes all the great benefits of Boxiecat’s classic litter formula. Hard Flat Top™ clumps form instantly on the top of the litter box, rather than soaking to the bottom, making it easy to scoop and keeping the litter box ultra-clean throughout use. Boxiecat achieves incredibly low dust levels with an advanced dust suppression process. It eliminates ammonia odors and is hypoallergenic.
A Closer Look
Boxiecat litter is soft on cat’s paws and resists tracking. Because Boxiecat stays so clean and forms smaller and lighter clumps, it is also longer lasting. One 28-pound bag lasts two cats approximately one month. It is perfect for single and multiple cats and all litter box types. Cats take to Boxiecat right away, and it helps attract cats to use the litter box.
Boxiecat litter is ideal for pet parents who recognize the effectiveness of clay but want a healthier and better performing option. Boxiecat litter is made in the U.S.A.
|Average duration of use for 2 cats||1 month|
- Fill a clean litter box with 3 inches of litter, scoop daily.
- For best odor control and clumps, maintain 3 inches of litter.
- Replace all used litter with fresh litter once a month.
- Dispose in trash, do not flush down toilets or drains.
Number of litter boxes & cleaning:
- Veterinarians recommend one litter box per cat plus one (for example, for 2 cats, use 3 boxes) as well as scooping twice per day. This can prevent overuse of any of the boxes, and keep the boxes clean and fresh.
- For larger cats or cats with more frequent urination, more litter and additional cleaning may be necessary.
- Some of tracking is cat dependent (if a cat kicks or jumps from the box). To prevent tracking, use a high sided litter box, or a top entry litter box.
- Litter mats can also help trap particles before they can track beyond the litter box area.
- Placing the litter box in a location where cats do not have to jump out of the box can avoid unnecessary tracking.
For additional suggestions and help, visit our Litter Learning Center, or contact us - we would love to hear from you!
- Clump and Dust Demo Video
All our litter products clump like a charm!
- Flat top™ clumps don't soak to the bottom and stick
- Leaves your litter box cleaner and better smelling
- Easier to scoop
All our litter products have ultra-low dust!
- No dust clouds when you pour
- Healthy and good for cat and human allergies
- No dust accumulating in your home